New Cyberpunk 2077 patch fixes extra quest bugs and brings stability enhancements
Cyberpunk 2077, CD Projekt Crimson’s retro-futuristic RPG recreation, has been handed yet one more patch to assist iron out some kinks throughout varied elements of the sport, from content material to efficiency. As we speak’s replace is a hotfix (1.22), which “addresses probably the most ceaselessly reported points because the final patch and introduces additional enhancements to stability and efficiency of the sport”.
The patch notes for this hotfix aren’t all that in depth, however do goal some pesky points gamers will certainly be glad to see the again of. A lot of the modifications within the hotfix deal with hiccups across the open-world recreation’s, nicely, open world and quests – for instance, some situations the place you or an NPC may get trapped in sure spots, or end up unable to make use of a key quest merchandise or consumables have been solved. You’ll additionally discover Johnny Silverhand gained’t glitch after you’ve picked up the Nomad automobile from Lana anymore, which I’m certain will likely be a reduction for Johnny.
Elsewhere, different modifications embody “varied reminiscence administration enhancements” – which suggests fewer recreation crashes – in addition to some fixes particular to console and Stadia model of the sport.
You’ll find the total rundown of what Cyberpunk 2077’s hotfix 1.22 brings beneath (through CD Projekt Crimson):
Quests and open world
- The Metro: Memorial Park dataterm ought to now correctly rely in direction of the Frequent Flyer achievement.
- Fastened glitches in Johnny’s look occurring after shopping for the Nomad automobile from Lana.
- Fastened a problem in Gig: Till Loss of life Do Us Half the place it was not doable to make use of the elevator.
- Fastened a problem in Epistrophy the place the participant may get trapped within the storage in the event that they didn’t comply with the drone and bumped into the management room as a substitute.
- Added a retrofix for the difficulty we mounted in 1.21, the place Takemura may get caught in Japantown Docks in Down on the Avenue – for gamers who already skilled it earlier than replace 1.21 and continued enjoying till 1.22, Takemura will now teleport to Wakako’s parlour.
- Fastened a problem stopping the participant from opening the telephone within the residence originally of New Daybreak Fades.
- Fastened a problem the place the participant may turn out to be unable to make use of weapons and consumables after interacting with a upkeep panel in Riders on the Storm.
- Fastened varied points associated to clipping in NPCs’ garments.
- Fastened a problem the place subtitles weren’t correctly aligned within the Arabic language model.
Stability and efficiency
- Numerous reminiscence administration enhancements (decreasing the variety of crashes), and different optimisations.
- Improved GPU efficiency of skinning and material rendering.
- GPU and ESRAM optimisations and enhancements on Xbox One.
Reminiscence administration enhancements on PlayStation 5.
- It’s not doable to get tender locked in the important thing bindings menu if a keyboard will not be out there
CD Projekt Crimson says on Twitter that hotfix 1.22 is now dwell throughout all platforms, so all the above modifications ought to now be in impact. In case you’re on the lookout for some suggestions to your subsequent journey into Evening Metropolis, you’ll want to take a look at our Cyberpunk 2077 weapons, Cyberpunk 2077 romances, and Cyberpunk 2077 perks for some useful pointers.