Get a Horizon Forbidden West Outfit in Ghost of Tsushima Director’s Lower
Sucker Punch Productions has issued a brand new patch for Ghost of Tsushima Director’s Lower on PlayStation 5 and PS4 that permits you to unlock a brand new outfit impressed by Horizon Forbidden West protagonist Aloy. Located within the northern area of Iki Island, you will want to unravel the puzzle at a newly restored Wind Shrine as a way to get hold of it. You may see what the outfit seems like above; Jin is embellished in a brand new headband together with a shawl and complementing jewelry that appears similar to one thing Aloy would put on.
For the reason that Wind Shrine is situated on Iki Island, you may solely entry this new outfit in the event you’ve upgraded to the Director’s Lower model of Ghost of Tsushima. The recreation’s official Twitter account writes: “We’re so excited for Horizon Forbidden West from our pals at Guerrilla! Whereas we wait, in the present day we’ve launched a brand new patch for Ghost of Tsushima Director’s Lower that repairs a Wind Shrine to the north of Iki Island. Resolve the puzzle there to earn an Aloy-inspired shock…”
So you understand what to look out for, try our Wind Shrine information that covers each different puzzle up till now. These areas pay homage to different first-party titles, together with God of Struggle, Bloodborne, and Shadow of the Colossus. Horizon Forbidden West is in superb firm, then.
The outfit is out there as a part of replace 2.15. We have listed the temporary patch notes beneath.
Ghost of Tsushima Director’s Lower 2.15 Patch Notes
- The Forbidden Shrine can now be discovered to the north of Iki Island. Work together with it and remedy the puzzle for a particular armor created in collaboration with our pals at Guerrilla.
Ghost of Tsushima: Legends
- Added new Platinum problem degree for Survival. That is nonetheless normal gameplay and won’t characteristic weekly modifiers like Nightmare, however is tougher than the gameplay supplied in Gold problem, with higher rewards and a better likelihood for high-level gear.
- Added Block button to Social tab in pause menu. This may permit gamers so as to add anybody they’ve matched with in-game on to the PlayStation’s built-in blocklist to forestall matchmaking with that participant sooner or later.
- Addressed a problem that was inflicting temporary stutters throughout gameplay.
- We anticipate to launch a further patch subsequent month which can give attention to Legends bug fixes and enhancements.