Dying Mild 2 has fixes coming for crashes
Following the launch of Dying Mild 2 on Friday, builders Techland have been working to repair lingering technical points. Over the weekend they laid out their plans for patching the open-world zombie-masher, with fixes for plenty of crashes, points blocking progress by way of the story, points resulting in a “loss of life loop” (not that type) and extra. They have not stated when precisely PC patches will hit, however feels like quickly?
“We now have applied some hotfixes over the weekend and will probably be persevering with so as to add extra within the coming days,” the devs stated a Twitter thread final evening. They laid out their “plan for the upcoming week” for every platform, too.
Techland posted the lists as photos, so on your studying convience I’ve slammed their checklist of “issues in [their] pipeline” for PC into textual content:
Prepared for implementation:
- varied recreation crashing bugs
- varied conditions that would trigger infinite black screens
- AI lifeless physique replication in co-op
- DLSS enhancements
- difficulty with gamers that could not promote valuables to vendor
We’re engaged on:
- points with mouse key binding, including gaming mice help for customized buttons
- blocks leading to gamers ending in a loss of life loop
- varied story blocks
- risk to allow English VO if native language is just not English
- including backup saves
- exposing addition video settings
- visible bugs generally seen in hospital in “Markers of plague” quest
Additionally they detailed plans for PlayStation and Xbox patches, saying that for each they plan to submit a hotfix “by the center of subsequent week on the newest.” However we’re a PC gaming web site so you’ll be able to learn these photos your self.
The sport seems to be a giant hit, presently sitting with the fifth-highest concurrent participant depend on Steam. It peaked at 274,983 on Sunday, which is rather a lot for a primarily singleplayer recreation.
In our Dying Mild 2 evaluation, Matthew Fort discovered it too pleasant and keen to carry his hand.
“Techland’s taken one thing fairly distinct and sanded down the perimeters,” he stated. “Some will discover it agreeably clean, I am positive, however you’ll be able to solely sand a lot off of chaos earlier than it turns into strange.”
Agreeably Clean is the identify of my new straightforward listening album.