Cyberpunk 2077 Patch 1.22 Out Now, Guarantees But Extra Fixes and Efficiency Boosts on PS5, PS4
CD Projekt Purple has deployed one other “hotfix” for Cyberpunk 2077 on PlayStation 4 (and PlayStation 5 through backwards compatibility). The replace contains but extra bug fixes and efficiency enhancements. It is a 15GB obtain.
Typically talking, the sport’s been in a greater state since patch 1.21, which appeared to ease crashing points and make the open world run a bit extra easily. It is nonetheless removed from excellent, however the hope is that these extra enhancements all add up.
In any case, you could find the complete patch notes beneath.
Cyberpunk 2077 Replace 1.22 Patch Notes
Quests & Open World
- The Metro: Memorial Park dataterm ought to now correctly rely in the direction of the Frequent Flyer achievement.
- Fastened glitches in Johnny’s look occurring after shopping for the Nomad automotive from Lana.
- Fastened a problem in Gig: Till Demise Do Us Half the place it was not potential to make use of the elevator.
- Fastened a problem in Epistrophy the place the participant might get trapped within the storage in the event that they did not comply with the drone and bumped into the management room as an alternative.
- Added a retrofix for the difficulty we fastened in 1.21, the place Takemura might get caught in Japantown Docks in Down on the Road – for gamers who already skilled it earlier than replace 1.21 and continued taking part in till 1.22, Takemura will now teleport to Wakako’s parlor.
- Fastened a problem stopping the participant from opening the cellphone within the residence at first of New Daybreak Fades.
- Fastened a problem the place the participant might turn out to be unable to make use of weapons and consumables after interacting with a upkeep panel in Riders on the Storm.
- Fastened numerous points associated to clipping in NPCs’ garments.
- Fastened a problem the place subtitles weren’t correctly aligned within the Arabic language model.
Stability and efficiency
- Numerous reminiscence administration enhancements (decreasing the variety of crashes), and different optimizations.
- Improved GPU efficiency of skinning and material rendering.
- Reminiscence administration enhancements on PlayStation 5.
Seeing as Cyberpunk 2077 has now been lacking from the PlayStation Retailer for nearly 5 months, we’ve got to wonder if Sony’s retaining an in depth eye on all these updates. Hopefully we’re not too far off from the sport being reissued in a much more steady state.