Cyberpunk 2077 has patched extra quest-blocking bugs
Following Cyberpunk 2077‘s enormous patch 1.2 on the finish of March, CD Projekt Crimson right this moment followed-up with the hotfix patch 1.21. It is a smaller replace, centered on bettering stability and fixing crashes in addition to addressing some bugs which stopped sure quests from progressing. Each little helps.
The patch is out now for PC, consoles, and Stadia. For me on Steam, it was a 1.6GB obtain. The hotfix 1.21 patch notes record 35 objects for PC, together with:
- Fastened a difficulty in Gig: Getting Hotter… the place the participant was unable to decrease 8ug8ear’s physique temperature.
- Fastened a difficulty the place being unable to choose up the “Ship a crew” shard in Cyberpsycho Sighting: Low cost Doc may block development. Studying the shard is now an elective goal.
- Fastened a difficulty the place a Maelstromer may spawn in an space unreachable for the participant, blocking progress in Dropping My Faith/Sacrum Profanum.
- Fastened a difficulty the place participant may turn into unable to make use of weapons and consumables after getting out of Takemura’s van in Down on the Road.
- Fastened a difficulty the place, after the participant commits against the law on the roof of a constructing, NCPD officers would spawn behind the participant’s again.
- Fastened varied points associated to clipping in NPCs’ garments.
- Numerous reminiscence administration enhancements (lowering the variety of crashes).
Nothing is game-changing, however some is game-fixing. As Alice Bee stated, “Cyberpunk 2077’s patches cannot repair its largest issues”.
CD Projekt Crimson nonetheless plan to launch wee free ‘DLC’ packs like they did with The Witcher 3’s new quests and outfits and bits. These have been held up by the necessity to, y’know, repair the sport. I do not count on something massively game-changing from them.
Having had my expectations calibrated, yeah, I am effective with Cyberpunk simply being mounted. I’ve loved my 130 hours scampering round Evening Metropolis, working nearly in all places as a result of I like this big vibrant looming structure. Whereas I can gripe about rather a lot, few video games have let me unfastened contained in the set of a dystopian B film from the Nineties so I will forgive rather a lot too. I am okay with it being a Eurojank RPG. I’ve not had a good time however I’ve actually had fun – and snapped 1000’s of screenshots.
CD Projekt Crimson lately stated they’ve shifted construction and focus to construct for the long run, and Cyberpunk multiplayer is not their subsequent massive recreation. They had been much less clear on what they really will do subsequent, although. Trying additional forward, additionally they stated they they’ve discovered some classes, together with to not ramp up a recreation’s advertising till “a lot nearer” to launch.